Beginner's Guide to KongChess
If you are going to start playing this, you'll need at least a smidgen of information to play it, right? So hey, I've detailed it into a step by step guideline.
- KongChess is basically an action packed card game which requires some quick tactical thinking. It's also filled to the brim with the features of Kongregate, which is pretty awesome.
- You have to play with "cards", which features unit cards, which are your main troops to attack and defend with, and the equipment cards, which will allow you to equip your units with awesome stat boosts and special abilities, and some have the ability to screw your opponents over.
- You win if you can defeat the enemy "leader", which is a powerful unit card with a lot of health and is capable of deadly abilities.
- You can only attack the enemy leader after at least three enemy units are defeated, and all enemy units in their command on the field are defeated.
- You can pick various "cardsets" which are basically a deck of simliar cards, based on a theme. Pick one that matches your style for the best results.
- Be sure to experiment with different cards. You never know when you might find some great combination.
- Sportsmanship is always a very crucial factor, so don't act like a jerk when you lose, and don't act like the king of the world when you win.
- If you are unsure if some form of the rules, or have feedback, be sure to contact the admins of the game. We'll help you out! Be sure to post in the "Feedback" section.
- As always, have fun. We also have special events from time to time, so be sure to join in.